|cik abang ni skg pandai posing depan camera. tapi posing cara dia ler...buat muka seposen la, tayang gigi arnab la, tonggeng la...isy..isy..|
1. Your newborn stares into your eyes
He's actually working hard to memorise your face. He doesn't understand anything else about the world, but he knows you're important.
-aku ada sekeping gambar aku snap zaheen tgh pandang aku. masa tu zaheen baru lahir dlm seminggu kot. lepas breastfeed masa tu, dia tak mo tidur...aku pangku dia, tengok mata dia, eh eh...dia pun tgh pandang aku ler...
2. Your baby thinks about you even when you're not around
Between eight and 12 months old, he'll start to scrunch his face and look around when you leave the room, and he'll smile when you return.
- between 8-12 mos, zaheen so attached to his T-Rex, Asal T-Rex bangun je, dia nangis. asal ilang kelibat T-Rex je dia nangis. kalau T-Rex cuti, uih..bahagia! esp kalau wiken, tidur peluk2 dua beranak tu. geram aku!! hahaha
3. Your toddler throws wicked tantrums
Nope, those screaming fits don't mean he's stopped loving you. He couldn't show he was so hurt and angry if he didn't trust you so deeply.
- can't really recall about this...tapi tunggu lah lagi 3-4 bulan....
4. Your toddler runs to you for comfort when he falls down or feels sad
Children this age may not truly understand the meaning of "I love you," but their actions speak louder than words.
- kerap jugak jatuh berdebuk (dah tu tak reti jalan elok2 asyik nak berlari je..dah la lari allignment lari), err tapi so far jatuh tak nangis. kalau tersepak kaki katil, nangis kejap pastu, dia pukul lak kaki katil tu. nangis lain..selalu nangis sbb tak mo tidur ada lah....
5. Your preschooler gives you a flower picked from the garden
Or a finger-painted heart, a sparkly stone or another gift.
- how sweet pick up munger ye...anak den tak pi skul lagi, tapi kalu takat pick up dust tu..selalu je dapat...
6. Your preschooler wants your approval
He'll start to be more cooperative around the house and he'll look for chances to impress. "Look at me!" will become a catchphrase.
-hmm not yet kot...cuma kadang2 bila dia berjoget2 tu, dia macam nak tarik perhatian kami je...
7. Your school-age child trusts you with secrets
This could be his first crush or his most embarrassing moment. You're his confidante, even if he shies away from your hugs in public.
-zaheen ada sikret? huh, korek idung pun selamba je depan
Info ni aku copy dari BabyCentre